Position Summary: Performs and assists with general accounting functions and provides administrative support by performing a variety of clerical duties.
Essential Job Specific Duties: Accounting Assistant
- Process Account Receivable and Account Payable transactions
- Direct and Indirect Labor data entry into ERP System
- Audit and submit Timekeeping Records for labor and payroll processing
- Process Material Receipt function in ERP System
- Assist with Month-end and/or Year-end closing as needed
- Assist with collection of Customer Sales Tax Exemption Certificates and Vendor I-9 Forms
- Monitor sales tax charges on invoices and billings and assist with Sales Tax Refund reports
- Maintain spreadsheets and reports as assigned
- All other duties as assigned
Essential Job Specific: Office Assistant
- Operator for the Phone System and monitors all general voice mail box messages
- Greet guests and answer phone in a professional and timely manner
- Replenish/Order general office supplies and organize and maintain office supply storage
- Collect and distribute incoming mail daily
- Maintains Postage Meter and processes and delivers outgoing mail daily
- Maintains Copier/Fax Machine, orders toner cartridges, and trains staff on general usage
- Prints and stores mailing labels and files as assigned
- Maintain, Organize, and File all job related files and paperwork in a timely manner
- All other duties as assigned
Essential Associate Job Duties:
- Improves him/herself in any way possible to enhance job performance
- Understands and promotes the ISO 9001/2015 culture ensuring that every function and operation happens with high quality.
- Promotes C4 Welding, it’s mission, philosophies, values, programs and achievements to the public and other employees
- Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings solutions and suggestions to management’s attention.
- Functions as a team member by assisting supporting and encouraging other employees in any way possible.
- Performs related work as required, willingly and eagerly. The employee adheres to all company policies.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- General accounting and bookkeeping knowledge and skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents required as well as the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong aptitude for numbers. Including but not limited to the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and work with Spreadsheets and Databases using Xcel, Word, and Access programs.
- General computer, printing, and email knowledge and skills. Ability to work in a Windows environment.
- Ability to learn and work efficiently in Epicor System
- Personal skills include detail oriented, trustworthy and discreet, efficient, organized, and self-motivated.
- Education requires a related Certificate from a college or technical school; three to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.