Manufacturing & Welding Services
From value engineering and critical process controls, to our accredited staff of experts and on-site AWS certified weld inspectors, we are uniquely positioned to support you through every stage of project design, engineering and fabrication.
We deliver value through our broad range of in-house capabilities, state-of-the-art equipment and expert staff of AWS certified welders and inspectors and machining. We are capable of handling metals ranging from carbon steels to titanium, including an array of exotic materials such as Inconel® alloys; duplex and Nitronic® stainless steels, Stellite® alloys, HY100 and more. Ultimately, we will test and inspect your critical weldments to ensure they are both technically sound and functioning to your exact specifications.
- We have provided solutions for a diverse array of custom design and build projects. C4 is well-known for rapid completion, personalized service, and unmatched depth of experience.
- Full project scope through team integration: initial concept, to weld and fabrication, to final finishing
- Experienced manufacturing engineering staff
- In-house metalworking fabrication and machining
- Latest testing and inspection technologies and certifications In-house machining, including large part milling, small part turning and plasma-cutting
We are a dynamic company built on a proud heritage and proven record of helping customers succeed. What can we do for you?
Value Engineering, Custom Design and Build Manufacturing
Rapid completion, personalized service, and unmatched depth of experience.
Design and build with experienced manufacturing staff. Engineers work through the full project scope with team integration. They work with a direct hand in conceptualizing the project, weld and fabrication, final finishing and delivery of products. The 100% in-house metalworking team are specialists in fabrication and machining in large and small parts, as well as structures.
Specialty, Custom & Critical Welding
Welding is a foundational step in most manufacturing processes. It provides the initial form and shape to what is to be made. During your project, industry engineers and skilled metalworkers work your project scope to meet industrial fabrication needs. Our people, facilities and systems ensure successful project completion. With over 10,000 square feet of manufacturing space, we are fully capable of large or complex welding structures.
C4’s fabrication and machining services rival dedicated shops in the abilities and scope of services. We can eliminate your need for separate specialized vendors – and the time spent on shipments – with precision machining and fabrication services under one roof. Our CNC machinists can take on large and small parts. With 100,000 sq ft of production space, we have large capabilities to meet any milling, boring, lathes and cutting needs.
Inspection and Non-Destructive Testing
The benefits of having American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI) on staff give us the ability to conduct in‐process inspections both during welding cycles and at critical control points; and the opportunity to document findings throughout the process.
What We Do For You
- We make YOUR business goals OUR business focus. It’s personal at C4
- We’re nationally recognized as high‐tolerance, “critical” welding experts
- We operate from first contact through final delivery with honesty and integrity
- We have the Can‐Do spirit — we work together with you to provide true peace of mind.
How We Work With You:
- Each project is handled start to finish by an experienced project manager
- Each weld is backed by a validated weld procedure to a specific code
- Each weld is made by a qualified welder to a specific procedure
- Every component shipped is guaranteed to meet or exceed the customer’s requirements
About C4 Welding, Inc
C4’s original owner focused his business activities on providing high‐precision “critical” welding services. The portfolio of former and current customer projects is a roster of leading companies across many industries.
Over the years, C4 has consistently added more and more depth to our solutions, including large and small part machining services, manufacturing engineering, mechanical design, assembly, OEM manufacturing, and fabrication services. After the purchase of the Company from the original owner in 2013, C4 has accelerated the range of in-house manufacturing and engineering capabilities with the purchase of a 5 axis bridge mill, 2 vertical machining centers, manual lathes, the installation of a paint booth and more, we can handle your project in house from start to finish.
Street Address: 11 Industrial Blvd. | Sauk Rapids, MN 56379 USA
Phone: 320.253.2699 | Fax: 320.253.4804
Sales-Related Inquiries: 320-253-2699 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources-related Inquiries: 320-253-2699 | Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm