Choose C4 Welding & Manufacturing for Your next Project.
From value engineering and critical process
C4’s original owner focused his business activities on providing high‐precision “critical” welding services. The portfolio of former and current customer projects is a roster of leading companies across many industries.
We deliver value through our broad range of in-house capabilities, state-of-the-art equipment and demonstrated expertise in welding metals ranging from carbon steels to titanium, including an array of exotic materials such as Inconel® alloys; duplex and Nitronic® stainless steels, Stellite® alloys, HY100 and more. Ultimately, we will test and inspect your critical weldments to ensure they are both technically sound and functioning to your exact
Over the years, C4 has consistently added more and more depth to our
What We Do For You
- We make YOUR business goals OUR business focus. It’s personal at C4
- We’re nationally recognized as high‐tolerance, “critical” welding experts
- We operate from first contact through final delivery with honesty and integrity
- We have the Can‐Do spirit — we work together with you to provide true peace of mind.
How We Work With You:
- Each project is handled start to finish by an experienced project manager
- Each weld is backed by a validated weld procedure to a specific code
- Each weld is made by a qualified welder to a specific procedure
- Every component shipped is guaranteed to meet or exceed the customer’s requirements
We are a dynamic company built on a proud heritage and proven record of helping customers succeed. When quality it Critical, Count on C4.
Value Engineering & Manufacturing
- Full project scope through team integration: initial concept, to weld and fabrication, to final finishing
- Experienced manufacturing engineering staff
- In-house metalworking fabrication and machining, specialists in large parts/structures
- Latest testing and inspection technologies and certifications
Specialty, Custom & Critical Welding
- In-house plate metalforming
- In-house machining, including large part milling and plasma-cutting
- 800+ sq. ft. stress-relieving furnace
- Blast & Protective Coatings
- Sub-Arc Machines
- Wide assortment of welding equipment supporting:
GTAW, GTAW-TT, GMAW, FCAW, SMAW, SAW and SW applications
- Environmentally Controlled Welding Room- clean room
- QC and Pressure Test equipment
- Strategic relationships: Radiographic Inspection | Metallurgical Failure & Stress Analysis | Small Part Machining