Position Summary: Maintains quality standards by producing machined components and machine according to C4 Welding company standards and customer specification.
- Comply with all company and industry safety standards.
- Ability to interpret routings, Engineering specifications and drawings for a variety of large parts and assemblies produced on a RB6 Bridge Mill.
- Inspect features during the machining process as well as finished parts to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Possess an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 requirements.
- Ability to understand and interpret Fanuc G-Code.
- Ability to determine and carry out set up requirements to ensure finished requirements are met.
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained.
- Does work as apparent or assigned, while working with a team of Machinist, Fabricators, and Engineers.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Creates continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions and keeping a log of work activity.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
- Keeps assigned work areas clean and organized to company standards.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to the job.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Proven experience as a Large Part Machinist with a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Fundamental mechanical and mathematical knowledge related to machining.
- Experience in reading and interpreting Prints
- Thorough understanding of GD&T
- Speeds and feed Calculations of tooling.
- Thorough understanding of Fanuc G-Code
- Understanding of Large Part set up concepts and procedures
- Understanding of overhead crane safety and rigging procedures used while lifting large parts.
- Collaboration and ability to adapt to changes
- Organization and detail oriented
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Work in a cooperative and team oriented environment
Click Here to download the full Job Description