Work 36 hours, get paid for 40!
Weekend Shift (Friday – Sunday) 12 hour days
Purpose of Position: Maintains quality standards by producing machined parts from set up to operation of a computer numerical control (CNC) machine according to C4 Welding company standards and customer specification.
Essential Job Specific Duties:
- Comply with all company and industry safety standards.
- Ability to interpret routings, Engineering specifications, blueprints, and drawings for a variety of large parts and assemblies produced on a RB6 Bridge Mill.
- Set up mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points and setting the specifications for drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Prepares and load raw materials and parts on the machine and supervise the machine through execution.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare with the requirements to determine if process completed properly
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run parts, and sample workpieces, while adhering to C4 and customer standards.
- Possess an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 requirements.
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Does work as apparent or assigned, while working with a team of Machinist, Fabricators, and Engineers.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Creates continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions and keeping a log of work activity.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
- Keeps assigned work areas clean and organized to company standards.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to the job.
Essential Associate Job Duties:
- Improves him/herself in any way possible to enhance job performance
- Understands and promotes the ISO 9001/2015 culture ensuring that every function and operation happens with high quality.
- Promotes C4 Welding, it’s mission, philosophies, values, programs and achievements to the public and other employees
- Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings solutions and suggestions to management’s attention.
- Functions as a team member by assisting supporting and encouraging other employees in any way possible.
- Performs related work as required, willingly and eagerly. The employee adheres to all company policies.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Proven experience as a CNC operator with a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Fundamental mechanical and mathematical knowledge
- Experience in reading and interpreting single part and assembly drawing
- Collaboration and ability to adapt to changes
- Organization and detail oriented
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Work in a cooperative and team oriented environment