C4 Welding is looking for an experienced manual lathe machinist. We have openings on our 1st and 2nd shift.
Purpose of Position: The Machine Tooling Operator is responsible for operating an assigned machine in an efficient and safe fashion meeting quality and quantity standards. We are currently seeking a skilled operator for Vertical Machining, Turning Center, Lathes, and Mills
Essential Job Specific Duties
- Knows and follows all safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and routings.
- Completes all necessary documentation thoroughly and on time.
- Obtains and stages materials from inventory as needed.
- Machine parts to specifications using machines such as lathes and mills.
- Measure, examine and test completed parts to ensure that company and customer quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Loads, sets up and operates machines in a safe and efficient fashion
- Unloads machine and stages material in appropriate areas.
- Monitors quality on a continuous basis and takes corrective action as needed.
- Maintains work area in a clean, orderly fashion.