Come Work for Our Growing Company!
Maintains quality standards by inspecting and approving incoming materials and finished products according to C4 Welding company standards and customer specification. Responsible for ensuring all quality documentation is complete and accurate.
Essential Job Specific Duties:
- Comply with all company and industry safety standards.
- Ability to interpret Routings, Engineering Spec’s, blueprints, drawings and have a working knowledge of GD&T in order to conduct First Article, In-Process, and Final inspections on a variety of parts and assemblies using appropriate inspection equipment and quality documentation.
- Responsible for calibration programs that monitor and control production and QC gauges
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance.
- Determine the appropriate measuring equipment to include the FARO and other inspection tools such as, but not limited to, calipers, tape measure, micrometers, thread gauges, dial indicators, height gauges, internal and external thread gauges, ID/OD mics, bore gauges, and etc. to perform complex testing requirements with close tolerances and specifications.
- Confidentially skilled in surface plate inspection procedures on machined parts
- Capable of coordinating the inspection planning of a job
- Confer with vendors and others regarding inspection results preparing CAR’s, PAR’s and SCAR’s as needed.
- Possess an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 requirements.
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, parallelism, flatness and functionality, compared to specifications etc.)
- Maintain reports/records of testing, information and document any C of C reports needed by our customers.
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports as required, including documentation of plotting inspecting data
- Does work as apparent or assigned, while working with a team of Machinist, Fabricators, and Engineers.
- Keeps assigned work areas clean and organized to company standards.
Essential Associate Job Duties:
- Improves him/herself in any way possible to enhance job performance.
- Promotes C4 Welding, its mission, philosophies, values, programs and achievements to the public and other employees.
- Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings solutions and suggestions to management’s attention.
- Functions as a team member by assisting, supporting, and encouraging other employees in any way possible
View full job description here: Quality Inspector_Machining